- Nasi Lemak, the national dish of Malaysia.
- Roti Canai, a local interpretation of Indian flat bread
- Otak Otak, a seasoned fish mousse steamed in banana leaves
- Rojak, a sweet salad of fruit and vegetables in a thick brown sauce
- Assam and Curry Laksa, two noodle soups that are justly famous around the world.
- fresh Popia, tasty uncooked spring rolls filled with vegetables, a light brown sauce, and crunchy treats like peanuts.
- fresh Guava with a little bit of sweet and sour seasoning
The KL team are really active on Facebook, here's a good starting point to see what we were up to during my trip:
It was a great visit, long enough to get to know everyone a little, but short enough to make me want to come back and visit again.